The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) invites you to join a webinar on December 13 at 1:30 PM ET to learn more about the Advancing Care Information and Improvement Activities performance categories included in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
During the webinar, CMS will provide the following:
- Advancing Care Information category overview
- Improvement Activities category overview
- Explanation of how the categories intersect (earning Advancing Care Information bonus points with Improvement Activities)
- Requirements for the 2017 transition year (Pick Your Pace)
- Title: MIPS Overview: Understanding Advancing Care Information and Improvement Activities
- Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2016
- Time: 1:30 to 3:00 PM ET
- Registration link: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/cms/index.jsp?seid=641
Space for this webinar is limited. Register now to secure your spot. After you register, you will receive an email message with a webinar link.
The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.
Submit a Formal Comment
CMS encourages the public to submit comments on the MACRA final rule. Comments are due on December 19, 2016, and can be submitted in several ways, including:
- Electronically via https://www.regulations.gov/
- By regular mail
- By express or overnight mail
- By hand or courier
For more information about the Quality Payment Program, visit qpp.cms.gov.